This is one of my absolute favorite treats! Butter-y, chocolate-y and absolutely addictive! The addition of nutella was, if I may say so myself, a stroke of genious. 😉 Then again, what doesn’t get better with nutella? But that’s not all! If you use store bought nutella you can make these indulgent chocolate treats in just a few minutes! Perfect last minute goodies, guaranteed to be loved by all. Here are the recipes, enjoy!
- 150 g hazelnuts, peeled
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
1. Roast the hazelnuts in a hot, dry pan until golden brown. Put the nuts in a mixer and mix to a smooth hazelnut butter. Stop the mixer a few times to scrape the bowl.
2. Melt the milk chocolate carefully in the microwave or in a double boiler.
3. Add the melted milk chocolate, honey and cocoa powder to the hazelnuts and mix until smooth. Let cool in room temperature.
CHOCOLATE BALLS WITH NUTELLA:
- 50 g salted butter, room temperatured
- 40 g confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 75 g nutella (store bought or homemade)
- 100 g oats
- 1 tbs water
- Coconut shreds
1. Beat butter until fluffy.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, except for the water and coconut shreds, and continue mixing with an elextrical mixer for a minute.
3. Add water a little at a time until the mixture comes together.
4. Roll small balls of the dough and roll in coconut shreds. Store in the refrigerator.