Finally the sun has arrived at Stockholm! We’ve had temperatures reaching 30 degrees celsius and clear blue skies for the last few days. And what better on hot summer days than cool, creamy and chocolate-y ice cream? This is an adaption of the ice cream pops I made earlier this year, and they are just as good. And so simple! Here’s the recipe!
For 4-6 people:
- 250 g heavy cream (40 %)
- 100 g cream cheese
- 200 g condensed milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 – 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 125 g fresh cherries
1. Whip the heavy cream to a a little more than soft peaks.
2. Stir the creme cheese until soft and add condensed milk a little at a time to a smooth consistency. Add cocoa and vanilla.
3. Fold the creme cheese mixture into the whipped cream.
4. Pit the cherries and cut into small pieces. Fold into the ice cream mixture.
5. Freeze the ice cream for at least 4 hours.